If even an ounce of DEF fluid is put in your fuel tank - it will destroy your fuel system. Once the engine has started - it is too late. Chances are, if you are reading this, it is too late. If by a miracle, you have not started your truck after the contamination, lock up your key and call us at 903-792-7121 and ask for Jethro Patterson our DEF specialist or email him email@example.com with any questions. We even recommend disabling your fuel pump. Please contact Jethro Patterson and he will be happy to assist you in unplugging the fuel pump
IF it is too late, contact us. The good news is your insurance company should cover the cost if we can contact them before any repair work has been started. Currently we have a 100% success rate with the insurance companies.
- This repair must be done by a Ford Dealer or there is a chance part of your factory warranty will be voided
- The typical repair cost is between $8-$12K to properly correct this issue
We offer DEF repair customers:
- Free towing (with paid repair) to our dealership
- Factory trained and Certified Diesel Technicians
- Factory Ford Replacement Parts that are in stock
- 2 yr. / Unlimited mileage parts and labor warranty on all replaced components, or the remainder of factory warranty whichever is longer
- Priority service completion
- Complimentary service loaner while repairs are completed
- We deal directly with your insurance provider to assist you in coverage
- Deductible assistance
More information call 903-792-7121 ask for Jethro Patterson or a Service Advisor.